Thursday, April 4, 2013

Top 10 thankful items

I think it's time for a thankful list; what are you thankful for today?

1. Our new home!
2. My handy husband who can wire outlets and make his own workbench and hang shelves and so much more.
3. Weather that is warming up toward springtime.
4. My favorite restaurants reopening for the summer season, including my favorite crab cake pretzel roll sandwich that I got to eat last night.
5. A job as other people I know have been recently laid off.
6. A church that preaches straight from God's Word.
7. Friends who offer to help us move and come visit us and call just to chat.
8. Parents who plan vacations to come visit us and help us with our house.
9. Did I mention my husband? I'm doubly thankful for the wonderful man I'm married to.
10. Our dance recital that is coming up. I love dance, but it's also nice after the recital to have a summer break. It's almost like being back in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment