Monday, June 3, 2013

Thankfulness list

It's always important to be thankful. What are the top 10 things you're thankful for today?

1. Beautiful weather: OK, so the weather hasn't been beautiful, but it's also not below 30 degrees so I can't complain!
2. The wedding of friends: This weekend we got to see some of our best friends tie the knot!
3. Parents who care: When I was driving home the other night to an empty house, my dad had me call to check in when I was safely inside. It's nice that my parents care even from a distance.
4. Caffeine: I wasn't sure I was going to make it through the city council meeting tonight. The Diet Pepsi, Wild Cherry, helped.
5. My home: It's nice to come home to a house that's all yours.
6. A full work week: That sounds odd, but I have a lot to do, so I'm glad I have time to do it this week.
7. A beautiful dog: I love coming home to my puppy who is always happy to see me.
8. A husband to be proud of: That doesn't need much explaining.
9. Computers: I like being able to watch TV on demand.
10. Jesus! The perfect Sunday school answer and the best thing about life.



No comments:

Post a Comment