Friday, February 14, 2014

Not quite the best night of my life

It was two years ago Tuesday that Nate proposed to me during an O.A.R. concert, and I wrote a blog post on it called "Best Night of My Life."

It was, up to that point. But then we got married, and that was the highlight. There might be other nights in the future that I call the best night of my life, but really I shouldn't qualify what's the best night and what isn't. Our wedding was wonderful, but cuddling up next to my husband and watching TV is also perfectly special on those nights when you just need some down time.

It's about the overall life. I'm having the best life, and my husband has made it that for me. I don't know what I'd do without him; I love him so much.

Take a little trip back with me and read about our engagement here.

No comments:

Post a Comment