Monday, November 4, 2013

His eye is on the sparrow

One day last week, I woke up with a stressed out feeling.

I had a lot on my plate for the work week, and it just seemed like I wasn't going anywhere with it. I was waiting for a question to be answered before I could start on one story and was waiting for calls back on a couple of others. I was afraid I just wasn't making progress enough to get everything done in time for my deadline.

I prayed and asked God for a little supernatural intervention that I could just get ahold of the people I needed to reach.

By 10 a.m., all the stories I was freaking out about had been set up and my questions answered.

Sometimes, you think that God doesn't care about the little things. Why would the creator of the universe care about me connecting with the people I needed to interview?

Because he cares.

Remember, his eye is on the sparrow. So I know he's watching me.


(OK, I know that's not a sparrow, but it's the same premise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment