Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dreary days

Today is a dreary day.

I can't complain about the weather, because this winter has been mild and gorgeous. It's March, and we already have the windows open to let in the warm, fresh air.

The only thing I hate about dreary days is how unmotivated I am. Even my dog slept in today until 11:30 a.m., when she is usually up and at em about 8 or 8:30 a.m.

After a week of vacation, I had stuff to work on for work, but I was just kind of slow and didn't get a lot of my list done.

I think it's kind of like life. Sometimes we have dreary times, when life just seems kind of dark and rainy, and we just want to hunker down and seclude ourselves. Maybe those are the times when we need to actually go outside and be the sunshine in someone else's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment