Saturday, December 15, 2012

God is ...

I'm back!

I didn't intentionally take a break from blogging, but life has just gotten busy. I have some free moments, but most of those have been spent relaxing with Nate instead of doing busy work. I think that's probably the best use of my time anyway!

However, I got an e-mail forward that inspired me to write again. I just thought I would share these cute ideas with you:

God is like Coca-Cola: He's the real thing.

God is like Hallmark cards: He cares enough to send the very best.

God is like Wal-Mart: He has everything.

God is like Scotch tape: You can't see him, but you know he's there.

God is like All-State: You're in good hands with him.

God is like Bounty paper towels: The quicker, picker upper that won't fall apart on you.


No comments:

Post a Comment