Thursday, December 20, 2012

More than enough

I just had to write about this really quickly, because my husband just made my morning and quite possibly my week.

I woke up and heard him in the kitchen, and then he brought in a plate of eggs with pepperoni and jellied toast as well as a glass of juice.

I finished that, and after he took my plate, he came back in with a cup of coffee.

If that wasn't enough, when I got out of bed and walked into my home office, he had my space heater running so it would be warm when I got in here.

It's the little things that are treasures I store up in my heart - mornings of kindness, nights watching the snow fall. My husband fills my heart to overflowing. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I love him for doing that for you, too! It made MY day to read this!

    ReplyDelete