Friday, September 13, 2013

Thankful for...

It's Friday the 13th, and it's supposed to be one of the scariest days of the year.

But like most things, life is all about how you look at it. So think on the bright side and think about what you're thankful for today.

1. A husband that is willing to run little errands for me, like bringing my computer charger while I'm teaching dance since I was running out of battery to play the music.
2. Wireless Internet that lets me watch "Golden Girls" online on Youtube.
3. The money to pay all the bills we have.
4. Weather that is cooling down, which means our puppy wants to cuddle again!
5. A full refrigerator and freezer with a month's full of meals I can make.
6. A healthy immediate family.
7. A pastor and his family that treats us as friends.
8. The money to be able to fix up our new home, slowly but surely.
9. The talent to cook and bake for family and friends.
10. A God that loves me and watches over me, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment