Wednesday, April 4, 2012

We're insane!

Whew!

I'm sweating as I lay here on the couch and write this, my legs feel like they're shaking and I'm not even doing anything.

That's because I just finished with today's Insanity workout.

If you haven't heard of it, it's a 60-day workout series on DVD that uses military-like drills to get you in great cardio shape without using anything except your body.

It's quite a commitment considering it's at least 40 minutes a day for 60 days, but Nate and I decided to do it before the wedding. We just started on Monday, and it's quite difficult I must say.

We tried going to the gym together at the end of last year, and that didn't last too long. I've also set other things that I would do and haven't followed through, but I really hope we hold each other accountable and finish this up, even on busy days and weekends.

Hey, a little commitment never hurt anyone, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment