Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Countdown!

Twenty-six days.

There's only 26 days until Nate and I get married. It seems like I have been looking forward to this moment forever, and I can almost hardly believe that it's really coming up this quickly.

I sometimes wonder what I think about this time when I am older. Will I look back with nostalgia like many people say I will? Or will, like high school, I never wish for this time again because I'm so content in where I am?

I don't know, because I have such high hopes for the future. Every day it seems like it's confirmed to me that Nate and I are right for each other, and the little things keep making me fall even more in love with him. I figure that's what the rest of life will be like.

I'm not naive. I know there will be hard times, but my greatest dream is that we will only continue to fall even more in love through the years. I want to look back and say that I had no idea what love was when I married him, because I will love him so fully and completely down the road.

I never could have guessed I would be where I am today, so who knows where we will be in the future. However, wherever it is, I am so glad that we will be there together - Lord willing. I am just so content in my love for him, and I am so happy that we get to be together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment