Friday, August 17, 2012

Countdown!

Holy cow, it's 16 days until our wedding.

I cannot believe that it is coming up so quickly. I hope that I don't forget to do anything. We actually forgot to send an invitation to some close friends of Nate's family, and his mom said that was our one snafu so that nothing else will go wrong. I hope that's true.

I was saying yesterday that I'm a little nervous to get everything done, concerned that I'll forget something but Nate is so sweet and said it didn't matter. He said we're getting married and that's all that matters.

I need him in my life. I need him there to bring my down to earth sometimes.

Like yesterday, I've been putting off a few chores that need done as time winds down, but we went boating instead last night. Nate told me he would come home and help me get stuff done. But when I decided to go boating instead, and he was happy that I did that. I like that he encourages me to loosen up. Stuff will get done; it will all come together and I'll be less stressed if I relax instead of worrying about details.

I love this man. He's been my only love and he'll be my only love. I'm so excited to be his wife for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment