Sometimes I'm not sure that I've really grown up, but I'm not sure that I ever want to completely get rid of my inner child.
That's because my inner child is pleased by some of the simplest things in life. Here are some things that made me smile recently.
1. "The Wizard of Oz" clips playing in the background at the miniature golf course.
2. The big, round blue raspberry lollipop I had last night.
3. Sitting on the edge of the boat so that my toes were in the water as we drove along.
4. Having a drink in a pineapple.
5. Seeing Novie slide tackle Nate in the grass.
What are some simple things that have made you happy lately?