Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What I want to wake up to

What would you wake up with today if you only had what you thanked God for yesterday?

It's important to go through life with thankfulness, and I think this question makes us think about how many things we want and like that we don't thank God for.

So here are 10 things I want to wake up with tomorrow that I'm thankful for today.

1. My husband --- I certainly want to wake up with him every day.
2. My job --- We have lots of financial goals, and I would like to help my husband meet them by continuing to have a job!
3. My warm home --- With temperatures in the negative digits, I'm thankful for this warm place to live.
4. My dog --- She is grumpy but her cuddles are the best.
5. The rest of my family --- I have a wonderful family that I'm very thankful for.
6. My faith --- Of course, I would be nowhere without Jesus.
7. A free country --- We never know what's going to happen, so each day I'm thankful I still live in a place that's free and where I can safely have my Christian beliefs.
8. Money --- It's hard to not be thankful for a safe account in the bank that we can have bless others and still have fun.
9. Friends --- Although I like to think I don't need anyone other than my man, I'm blessed with some wonderful friends and I want to have them when I wake up tomorrow.
10. Food on the table --- The fish in the oven downstairs are filling and yummy and I'm thankful we don't have to worry where our meals are coming from!

No comments:

Post a Comment