It's important to go through life with thankfulness, and I think this question makes us think about how many things we want and like that we don't thank God for.
So here are 10 things I want to wake up with tomorrow that I'm thankful for today.
1. My husband --- I certainly want to wake up with him every day.
2. My job --- We have lots of financial goals, and I would like to help my husband meet them by continuing to have a job!
3. My warm home --- With temperatures in the negative digits, I'm thankful for this warm place to live.
4. My dog --- She is grumpy but her cuddles are the best.
5. The rest of my family --- I have a wonderful family that I'm very thankful for.
6. My faith --- Of course, I would be nowhere without Jesus.
7. A free country --- We never know what's going to happen, so each day I'm thankful I still live in a place that's free and where I can safely have my Christian beliefs.
8. Money --- It's hard to not be thankful for a safe account in the bank that we can have bless others and still have fun.
9. Friends --- Although I like to think I don't need anyone other than my man, I'm blessed with some wonderful friends and I want to have them when I wake up tomorrow.
10. Food on the table --- The fish in the oven downstairs are filling and yummy and I'm thankful we don't have to worry where our meals are coming from!