Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Detailed design


When my Olde English Bulldogge puppy was sleeping next to me the other morning, I was looking at her cute, smushy face.

Look closely at her. She has white hair all around her eyes, and her eyelashes are the exact same color. However, there is a distinct difference between her hair and her eyelashes even though they look the same. Her hair goes in directions opposite of her hair. The small line of eyelashes on her upper eyelid goes the opposite way and grow straight out to catch debris that would fall in her eyes.

I was just amazed looking at her, how perfect her design is and how much thought God had to have put into all those little details.

It's times like this that I am amazed that people can believe that there is no intelligent design in the world. Last night at premarital counseling our pastor said that even though we can't see God, we can see his fingerprints all around.

I think one of his fingerprints looks just like Novie's eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment