Monday, July 9, 2012

Small actions

Sometimes living in a small town is kind of nice.

I was impacted at the grocery store tonight. I ran in just to get some brat buns for the meatball sandwiches I wanted to make for dinner. Walking by the check-out line, a man with a full cart motioned for another person with a less full cart to go in front of him.

Then when I went outside to get back in my car, buns in hand, another man got out of his vehicle, grabbed a group of three carts stranded in the parking lot and pushed them to the store.

I was listening to the radio the other day and the speaker said that he heard a man say that Christians, wherever they are, should leave the place better. I don't know if the men at the grocery store were Christians, but I love that they were leaving their world a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment