Friday, December 2, 2011

His and Her Brains

I heard the first part of this Christian comedians talk on the difference between men and women's brains on the radio yesterday, and it cracked me up.

Nate and I have talked about many of these differences before, especially the fact that men have the ability to think about absolutely nothing.

My mom and I don't understand when we ask Nate or my dad, "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing," they say.

"There's no possible way you can think about nothing. You have to be thinking about something."

Well, according to the study cited in the first segment, men can actually think about nothing. Women can't comprehend this; our brains are always moving.

What can differences can you relate to?

I haven't had a chance to listen yet, but I hope the second segment is as good as the first!



No comments:

Post a Comment