Thursday, January 12, 2012

Take a picture, it'll last longer

I happen to love photos.

I enjoy taking photos, and I also enjoy looking through them. There's a lot of things in life that I would completely forget if I didn't have a picture to remind me of it later.

I actually think it's important to take pictures. We can share our lives with each other; we can keep memories; we can even appreciate our surroundings more if we stop to take a picture and appreciate what's around us.

I don't know what technology we'll have in the future. I don't know if my Picasa will keep my photos for even the next five years. However, I know that when I have a picture in my hand that it's something I can always hold on to.

Some people even have tried to take a picture every day for a year to chronicle even simple moments that are special. Maybe that would be fun?

Here's a few photos I would like to share. They're not necessarily recent, but they are moments that made me appreciate what was around me.









No comments:

Post a Comment