Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Top 10 thanks for today

1. Only 89 days until I get to marry the man that I will forever love.
2. The ability to do the Insanity workout, even though I complain about it.
3. A job that lets me do fun activities like visiting the planetarium this morning.
4. Working from home.
5. A sleepy puppy who loves to cuddle.
6. Busy weekends this summer, because that means lots of celebrating with family and friends.
7. A field full of yellow flowers that I saw yesterday and almost blinded me because they were so bright but also so unique and beautiful.
8. Beautiful summer days with warm weather and clear skies.
9. Text messages to share quick sentiments.
10. The money to buy birthday presents and even myself a few items when I see good deals.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment