Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 3: Sunshine

It has been a dreary couple of days here. Although with Superstorm Sandy hitting the East Coast, I'm sure that it's been a bit drearier there!

Dreary days make me sleepy and unmotivated most of the time. In fact, I will admit that I slept most of Sunday away, even with daylight savings time starting. We even accidentally slept through church when Nate's alarm didn't go off.

Although I am kind of a fan of the dark, I like sunny days. Somehow the world just seems brighter - OK, that's kind of obvious. Sunshine is warm and comforting and makes me more motivated to get going on what I have to do.

I guess there's a reason that the song "Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day," came about. I'll change it to my own chant - "Sun, sun, you're so fun. Come and shine so I get things done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment