Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Little lovers

I don't know what it is, but I absolutely love dogs.

I'm not one of those people that shares ice cream with their dog or lets them kiss their mouth - not purposefully anyway - but I do love them.

I don't have a puppy dog right now, because I'm not allowed pets in my apartment. However, I still love my old doggie at home, even with her gray hair and arthritis. I love my friends' dogs who are licky and energetic balls of fur.

Dogs are like little people. You can just sit and see what they're thinking in their eyes. Petting a dog is a relaxing feeling unlike any other. Curling up with a warm dog next to you is just perfect.

Some people like dogs, some people like cats, some people love fish. I personally can't stand cats, because they aren't cuddly like dogs are. However, whatever it animal you love, treasure it and treat it like the little loveable animal it is to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment