Thursday, May 19, 2011

Quiet

I don't really talk all that often during the day. At least out loud.

As a writer, I think of my writing as talking. In turn, it makes me feel like I am talking all the time.

This week, I have just not been in the mood to talk. I don't feel like talking on the phone, I don't feel like writing, I just feel like being quiet.

Honestly, I just don't feel like doing anything this week. My apartment is a mess, having not unpacked after my trip this weekend. I haven't done dishes in a couple days - which are starting to pile up. I'm just not motivated to do anything.

I like quiet times. I like times when I don't have to fulfill a list of things to do all the time. I don't want to have to talk to people all the time. I even like to have the TV on so I can quiet my mind.

Quiet times are my way to relax.

So next time you get some, treasure it!

No comments:

Post a Comment