Sunday, August 28, 2011

The positive side of life

I don't know what's been wrong with me the past couple of days, but I have been in a crabby mood - even starting to cry for no reason.

I really want to be the kind of person that can act happy even when I don't feel it, but I wear my emotions on my sleeve. Most people might not notice it, but the people I'm closest to can always tell how I am feeling, especially Nate.

For Nate, I want to be the happy-go-lucky woman that he can't wait to spend time with. Sometimes I think I am so comfortable with him and our relationship that I don't try to be in as good a mood as I should be.

I hate when I am crabby for no good reason, and I am determined to be a shining light, a person that people always talk about being in a good mood and smiling. I used to be that person, with the nickname Smiley Kiley. I'm not exactly sure what has happened, but I need to start looking more on the positive side of life again.

Want to join me? As this new week starts, let's all determine to be in better moods and to make a difference in people's lives just by our happy attitudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment