Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sticking together

At church on Sunday, I grabbed a new pair of jeans - which I got for $6 at Gap - to put on before the service.

I pulled off tags on the waistband and the side before slipping them on.

At church, a woman came up to me during one of the songs and introduced herself - adding that she had noticed I failed to take off the size sticker running down the thigh of my jeans.

I gratefully thanked her and pulled the sticker off, a little embarrassed and hoping no one else had seen it.

I've done the same thing before - telling a woman she has toilet paper stuck to her shoe, letting her know she has her skirt tucked into her pantyhose, pulling a hair dangling off her sweater.

As embarrassing as you might think it is to point it out, it's much more embarrassing to let them go through the rest of the day with something like that.

We all have to stick together!

No comments:

Post a Comment